Suren M. Seron
Director, TMT / Blockchain / ICO
LockeBridge Investment Banking
Mr. Seron is a serial technology entrepreneur and skilled coder who has founded and grown several multi-million dollar businesses, primarily through expertly developing and applying leading-edge solutions at the intersection of business and technology. His proven ability to recognize, understand and develop better technological applications for real-world marketplace needs has led Mr. Seron to blockchain technologies and the cryptocurrency sector.
Mr. Seron’s practice area focuses on providing a one-stop-shop service offering that properly mentors and nurtures disruptive blockchain technology projects through their developmental lifecycle; from concept, to pitch, to pre-ICO, ICO and beyond.
The ultimate goal of this process is to leverage LockeBridge Investment Banking’s social capital and marketplace contacts (within blockchain law, tax/accounting, and crypto-finance) to ensure that each project is properly organized, developed, protected and positioned to go into the marketplace with the highest and best likelihood of securing an optimal capital liquidity event.
Early-career technological experience:
- • Built his first computer from scratch at age 10
- • Brought his small Midwest high school onto the internet and helped provision the area’s first T1 internet access data line for educational use
- • Paramount Digital Entertainment in Los Angeles – directly reported to several key executives, including the VP of Technology and VP of Business Development
- • Department of Defense – developed UNIX scripts and provided bug fixes for command and decision simulation projects
- • Viacom – Managed the web presence for key brands
- • IBM – Helped launch and beta test startrekstore.com, an original branded IBM e-business
Educational and Business Experience:
- • University of Southern California graduate
- • Founded and grew Stray Angel Films, which successfully disrupted the lucrative Southern California production equipment rental marketplace through new applications for digital advertising and in-house SEO algorithms created and used to outrank larger established companies on Google
- • Starting from his apartment with one camera, Mr. Seron helped democratize the marketplace and grew the operation to a 7000 sq ft salesfloor and production facility located in West L.A. with a full-time salesforce and support staff of 20 dedicated employees
- • Proprietary SEO Technology – developed, tested, and implemented several proprietary SEO technologies to consistently rank products and webpages above the fold across multiple search engines both locally and internationally
- • Pioneer developer utilizing WebSocket, node.js, JSON, and CDN optimization
- • Co-founder of an international SEO and backend webserver optimization company
- • Currently developing a slate of leading CMS optimization plugins